Ghana Travel blog

A blog to catolog travel tips,travel sites and interesting tours of Ghana.




Ghana Travel -Why Should Anyone Think of A Vacation To Africa[Ghana]


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why I made this blog
I guess there's not been any blog that gives a good judgement of what it's like to holiday in Ghana West Africa[ comment if am wrong].It's best to tell your own story.so I decided why not start one, right now, and whip I've done it. I hope you'd enjoy reading and comment any time you find me straying.I would be giving best bargains on hotel's /apartments and other tourist attractions.I'd be sharing with you tips on living in Ghana(being here for in Ghana for strictly 23+ years ).Hope you'd have a good reading in my coming blogs. Bert


About me

  • I'm Ofoliquaye Adams
  • From Ghana
  • My profile



  • Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

    Google Search

     
    Web This Site

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Check Page Rank

Subscribe Ghana Travel Blog

Add To Feedburner
Add To Google Fusion
Add To My Yahoo
Add To Newsgator
Add To Pluck
Add To Bloglines

Add To Rojo