Skip to main content

Elections 2008 Voting Pictures

Ghana Travel -Why Should Anyone Think of A Vacation To Africa[Ghana]

Why I made this blog
I guess there's not been any blog that gives a good judgement of what it's like to holiday in Ghana West Africa[ comment if am wrong].It's best to tell your own story.so I decided why not start one, right now, and whip I've done it. I hope you'd enjoy reading and comment any time you find me straying.I would be giving best bargains on hotel's /apartments and other tourist attractions.I'd be sharing with you tips on living in Ghana(being here for in Ghana for strictly 23+ years ).Hope you'd have a good reading in my coming blogs. Bert

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Music Video -Otoolege by Ofori Amponsah

Ghana Music Video By Ghana's Best, Ofori Amponsah This Music Video is in Twi . It tells the story of how by following your heart and desire to win the love of your heart you can only be described by one word fool . Being Otoolege is the Twi word for being a fool for love.Hope you enjoy the pure Ghanaian rythmn that comes with it.