Ghana Travel blog

A blog to catolog travel tips,travel sites and interesting tours of Ghana.




VSAT To Ghana


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi everyone, I need a vsat for internet access. I would install it myself.(I've done that before).I am concidering a 128/128K link for now.If your offer/company is chosen I would recommend you to other clients who also need a reliable internet connection.
Leave a comment( This is not a spam post.I would reply every mail I recieve.Thanks)

Thank you.

Germany
________________________
Hallo jeder, benötige ich ein vsat für Internet-Zugang. Ich würde ihn selbst anbringen. (Ich habe den vorher getan). Ich concidering eine Verbindung 128/128K für jetzt. Wenn dein Angebot/Firma gewählt wird, würde ich dich anderen Klienten empfehlen, die auch einen zuverlässigen Internet-Anschluß benötigen. Email ich an den LEAVE A COMMENT. (Dieses ist nicht ein Spam Pfosten. Ich würde jeder Post antworten, die ich recieve. Dank) dankt dir.
__________________________________

Korean
__________________________________
안녕 모두, 나는 인터넷 접속을 위한 vsat를 필요로 한다. 나는 그것을 나 자신 설치할 것입니다. (나는 저것을 전에 하다 것이). 나는 128/128K 연결을 당분간 concidering. 당신의 제안 또는 회사가 선택되는 경우에 나는 또한 견실한 인터넷 연결을 필요로 하는 다른 클라이언트에게 당신을 추천할 것입니다. 점 아담스에 저를 이메일을 보내십시오. (이것은 스팸 포스트가 아니다. 나는 나가 recieve 각 우편물을 응답할 것입니다. 감사합니다는) 당신을 감사한다.
___________________________________

Chinese
__________________________________
喜大家,我需要一个孔径终端上网. 我想自己安装. (我做前). 我concideringnow.if为您提供一个连接128/128k/公司选择我建议你给其他客户还需要可靠的互联网连接. (这不是垃圾邮件post.i我会回复每个邮件recieve.thanks)谢谢.

VSAT

Labels:


About me

  • I'm Ofoliquaye Adams
  • From Ghana
  • My profile



  • Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

    Google Search

     
    Web This Site

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Check Page Rank

Subscribe Ghana Travel Blog

Add To Feedburner
Add To Google Fusion
Add To My Yahoo
Add To Newsgator
Add To Pluck
Add To Bloglines

Add To Rojo